In a Nutshell
You pay for one photo up front (fully refundable). We meet for a shoot and I make some photos. You pay for as many, or as few, as you like. I’m confident you’ll love them, but if you don’t – no worries, you don’t have to buy any and you can have the initial payment back.
Here’s how it works in a bit more detail:
- contact me
- we’ll discuss what type of photos you’re after, and decide on a time and place for the shoot
- you pay for the first photo online with a credit card (fully refundable)
- we meet for the shoot – plan on 45 minutes to an hour
- I’ll prepare an online gallery of images for you to review and send you a link
- you tell me which images you’d like
- I’ll send you an invoice that you can also pay online with a credit card
- I send you another link to download the images you requested
I’m happy to work with you on special requests or variations on the above, but that’s the general idea. I want to keep it simple, and give you – the customer – the control.
All pricing is for high resolution .jpeg digital download.
$75 for the first image – paid before the shoot and fully refundable
$25 per image thereafter
10 images or more: all $25 per image
Let me know if you would like hard copy professional prints. I can give you pricing specifically for the sizes you want.
If it were me, though, I’d try one of these sites first and save a few bucks:
Some Fine Print
By working with me you agree to the following:
- I retain the copyright to images I create and I may use them for any purpose including my own promotional content and commercially. The customer purchases a license to use the selected images for personal use forever, including posting digital versions on personal social media, and obtaining hard copy prints for personal use. Commercial use of the images by the customer is not permitted without prior written approval by me. If you post the images on social media, I’d appreciate a shout out and link back to this site!
- As I said above, if you don’t like the photos, no worries. It’d be great if we could shoot them again, but even that’s not required. If you want to part ways, just say so and that’s it. I’ll refund your prepayment for the first image. No questions asked.
- The initial proof set of images (where you choose the ones you’d like) will be lightly processed, reduced resolution, and watermarked. The final images delivered to the customer will be fully retouched, high resolution, and the watermark will be removed.
- Pricing and terms subject to change without notice. The current pricing and terms will always be posted here on this page. Pricing and terms in effect at the time of agreement (payment for first image) will be honored for that photo shoot.